It is Wednesday! I hope that your week is going well and that you're headed toward what will be a good weekend.

I want you to know that the revised versions of all CDE & Award guidelines were posted online last week. Many of you have found them and reached out with questions or thoughts. Please continue to ask questions if you have them. If you have not yet found or reviewed the guidelines,  you can find them by logging on to www.georgiaffa.org<http://www.georgiaffa.org>, and select the FFA button at the top of the page. Once on the FFA page, scroll down to the Award Program link or the Career Development Event link to access the appropriate page. On the CDE/LDE page, each event has their own heading. Within each page, you will find guidelines, study resources (old exams & problem solvings, etc...) and other preparation material.

Attached to this email is a list of staff who will serve as Superintendents on the Area and State level for each event. You are always welcome to contact me, or you can contact the appropriate Area or State superintendent.

Also attached is a summary of the changes to our CDE & Award programs for this year. If you want to be able to know what changes to go look for, reference the change summary page, then find the appropriate guidelines and study the new version.

Thank you for your great work engaging students in Career Development Events and Leadership Development Events. You are the straw that stirs the drink, and I appreciate you very much.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA