Teachers

This year the Livestock Judging Clinic will be held on September 14 and 15 at Camp John Hope. We will start with lunch on Friday at the Camp and then get into Judging. We will be traveling to the Perry High and Veteran High School Farms to look at animals. Check- in will take place in the dining Hall at the Camp. You must register online with the Google doc to attend the Clinic and registration will end on September 1. The Clinic will end on Saturday morning before lunch. Please be accurate with your numbers because we will not be giving back refunds because of the book work.

The Cost for the Clinic will be:

Both Days with overnight staying at the Camp w/3 meals and T shirt: $55/person

1 Day only with meals for that day and T shirt: $30/person

2 Days w/3 meals, staying off camp and T shirt: $45/person

No meals or lodging just judging- $12/person

The clinic this year will be limited to the first 150 total people that are registered because that is all the numbers we can handle and be able to view the animals.

The cost is for each person that attends-Students, Advisors and Chaperones.

Snacks and drinks will be provided during both days.

Checks need to be made out to South Region Ag Education and can be mailed to:

South Region Ag. Education

ABAC 34

2802 Moore Hwy.

Tifton Ga. 31793

Make sure you have your school put a memo on the check for the Livestock Judging Clinic.

If you need a receipt let me know and one can be emailed to you.

You can register your students at the following link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OUaFLaLVfnV_pX1IRi0uUyFte7DS1Oe2WyqrWhuhhK0/edit

T shirts will be provided to all attendees so make sure you get your sizes correct.

Online Registration will close on September 1 or when we reach capacity for the clinic.

Agenda is attached -but may be altered some when we get there because of classes.

Advisors if you would like CTAERN credit for attending this clinic go to the CTAE website and sign up for CTAERN 6137

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher