---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Janet Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Aug 23, 2018 at 3:18 PM
Subject: Looking for a Texas Contact
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Christa,

Is there any way you can pose this question to the members of the Ag Edu List Serve?

I have a former student who is scheduled to be moving to Andrews, Texas much faster than expected. Her husband begins a brand new job on Monday and they are in need of a place to park an RV. The RV campgrounds there are all booked for at least 2 weeks, if not several months. Would anyone in the Georgia Ag Ed world happen to have a contact/ family member/ friend who may be of help to this young couple? They are wonderful people! 3 expertly trained dogs and one RV- That's it. They have downsized it all! He is a lineman and she is a nurse. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! I can be reached at 706-296-4510 or vial email at [log in to unmask] Thank you in advance!!!

Sincerely,

Janet Robbins
Northwest Whitfield High School
Tunnel Hill, Georgia