Attached is the list of 134 Georgia FFA members who have been confirmed as 2018 recipients of the prestigious American FFA Degree. These young people, their advisors and their families have made an incredible commitment to reach this level of success with their Supervised Agricultural Experience (SAE) programs. I appreciate each young person and their support team for making this goal a reality.

American Degree recipients should all have received an email from National FFA with a packet of information that includes instructions on registering for the American Degree ceremony and claiming their free passes. The email addresses used were those in the student’s MyFFA account.

Finally, each American Degree recipient will receive a letter from me in early September inviting them to a reception in Indianapolis. The Georgia Association would like to gather each American Degree recipient who makes the trip to Indianapolis, along with their family, ag teacher, etc…for a brief celebration on Saturday immediately following the on-stage recognition of the degree. There will be no charge to attend the reception.

Please join me in congratulating these FFA members who climbed to the peak of the FFA and SAE mountain!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA