From: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 5:12 PM
Subject: Next Level Livestock Camps

My name is Kaley Bontrager and I work for Next Level Livestock Camps, which works with young swine enthusiasts to teach them how to better care for and show their animals. This October, we will be hosting at camp in Dade City, Florida, and I was hoping that you might be able to help me get this information to the right people. My goal is to get this into as many Ag teachers and extension agents hands as possible because, although I am a little biased, I do think that these camps would be incredibly beneficial for Georgia swine enthusiasts!

To give you an idea what the camps are about, I have included a brochure above that gives a run down of the camp and gives a little insight into what we are represent and teach. Additionally, I have attached a flier with the information regarding the Florida camp.

If you'd like more information or would like to learn more about our organization, we have a website and a Facebook presence for you to check out.

If you have anyone that's interested, please give them my contact information as I'd be happy to answer any questions that they may have!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Kaley Bontrager | Chief Operating Officer

765.586.5603

www.NextLevelLivestockCamps.com<http://www.nextlevellivestockcamps.com/>

--

Christa