Good afternoon all my State Floral Design Clinic Teachers!

We are only two days out of our amazing hands on floral design clinic and a few of you are asking for a schedule and a needs to bring list. Please know that the clinic Saturday and Sunday and the schedule is still tentative and can change but the timeline is below for the weekend.

Another reminder that this is a hands on clinic so each attendee (including the teacher) will need to bring the following:
floral shears/floral scissors (NOT regular scissors)
hand held pruners
needle nose pliers
wire cutters
5 gallon bucket to hold product
band aids
*you will be taking home materials and designs created*

Tentative Agenda for the 2 day clinic:
Saturday, August 11th
1pm -- registration and cabin check in - Mobley
2pm -- Welcome, Introduction of Instructors, Orientation, Division of Students - New J.K. Wilkinson Dinning Hall
2:30pm -- First clinic session
5:30pm -- First clinic session ends
6pm -- dinner
7:30pm -- Second clinic session
9pm -- Advisor Instructional Session / Student Activity Movie Night/Ice Cream Social in the TELC

Sunday, August 12th
7:30am -- breakfast
8:30am -- Third clinic session
noon -- lunch
1:30pm -- Fourth clinic session
3pm -- Conclusion of clinic, cleanup and cabin check out

**times are subject to change within the clinic**

Other items needed during the stay at camp:
sleeping bag OR twin sheet set
pillow
towels
toiletry items
school appropriate clothing
payment for clinic if not mailed by August 1st

Attached you will find a registration sheet. Feel free to look over this information if you are a little fuzzy as to that you sign up for to attend which clinic. You should have received an email from me during the first week of July with an invoice. Please let me know if you need anything in this regard.

Also attached are the camp forms. Please have your students fill these out as we will need to collect these at registration.

Please feel free to call or email with any questions. Thank you to all of you that have registered for this great clinic. It will truly help you and your students!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education