Teachers,

The Project Learning Tree and Project W.I.L.D. workshop that was originally scheduled for this past July in Mansfield, Ga has been moved to next June 17-18. The Workshop will be located in Floyd County at the Rome-Floyd E.C.O. Center. The class is posted on the CTAERN website for all that would like to attend.

This training is designed for teachers of forestry, natural resources, wildlife management and/or environmental science seeking to implement better classroom activities within their classes and also to certify them in Project Learning Tree and Project W.I.L.D. The workshop will cover various different lessons that can be taught through Project Learning Tree and Project W.I.L.D. as well as have several guest speakers over current concept and issues within managing our natural resources.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher