Time for a little fall cleaning in my office... I have several older PC towers &  monitors in my office.  My plan is to send them all the Surplus, unless anyone in Ag Ed needs them?  The PC towers are all older and have old operating systems, so they would need a new operating system & some TLC.  To my knowledge the monitors work, but they are all about 15" square monitors. I also have a few keyboards & a random printer cartidge (11A) see pictures attached. If you could use of these in your schools, please let me know asap, so we can set up a time for you to pick them up. They are available on a first come, first serve basis.

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

Georgia Agricultural Education

Curriculum & Technology Director