Attached are the results of the national judging of Agriscience Fair, National Chapter Award and Proficiency Award applications.

I am proud to report that Georgia has 32 national Agriscience Fair finalists; 25 national Proficiency Award finalists; and 23 national 3-Star chapters. We also have 4 chapters identified as National Finalists in the Outstanding Middle School category and 2 chapters identified as National Finalists in the Models of Excellence category.

Please review the attached results. Congratulations to these chapters!

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science - UGA