Dear Ms. Steinkamp:

Please send this email and attachments to all of the agriculture teachers in the state

The kits are $15.00 each plus shipping cost. Attached are forms about the FFA mini tractor pull. You need to purchase at least one kit each year in order to compete in the GA National Fair in October and state FFA Convention in April.  You must preregister your best 5 mini tractors on the GA National Fair
Website. We must receive attached order form and payment before we can process your order.

Please read the rules we will use to judge this year's event.

Thank you for your consideration of this request.

Curtis Borne
Fort Valley State University
Agricultural Education Program
478-825-6882