Teachers –

On behalf of the University of Georgia Department of Poultry Science, we hope that each of you have had a wonderful start to the school year! With our Poultry Research Farm undergoing renovations, we will not be able to host farm tours until mid-late spring 2019. However, we are still offering school visits and would love to come speak to your classes!

School visits typically include a presentation that covers the history of poultry and the industry, myth-busters, and admissions/department information followed by an interactive activity involving live birds or eggs (depending on the distance of your school from Athens). These can also be adjusted to fit your class times.

If you are interested in scheduling a visit for the fall or spring semester, please contact me with three dates (per semester) that work best for your schedule and we will plan from there!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Best regards,

Jessica N. Fife

Program Coordinator II

Department of Poultry Science

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences

220 Poultry Science Building

University of Georgia

Athens, GA 30602

P: 706/542-9153