 Teachers please click on the appropriate link below to find your invoice.
If you have any issues with your invoice, please let me know asap so I can
correct them. As a reminder, your invoice reflects what you input into the
Google Form. For those of you who did not go back and make the corrections
I asked you to make last week, your invoice reflects the larger of the two
numbers (if you had a student number discrepancy) or if you had more
student shirts listed than students attending, the number of shirts above
the number of students was moved to the Additional Shirts category and
billed accordingly.
Area 1 Rally Invoices
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=1R84w2IN2LYAMTod3iqzuig9IEk9L4grG>
Area 2 Rally Invoices