Good Afternoon, North Region Ag Teachers!

This year at Region Rally, I am doing a final field test on the software I have been developing for the last two years. I am looking for volunteers to spare 20-30 minutes in the afternoon to be a part of our test group. If you would like to participate, you will need access to a laptop. Please see the link below to sign up to participate. Please include if you are in Area 1 or 2, as well as your chapter name and email. Thank you in advance for your consideration and help on this project.

I will send out specific details to those who sign up to participate.  Thank you for your consideration!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3pdzBDEIygB1bbUBEDiGr1b172OV2tEbNRNP6YOPpk/edit?usp=sharing

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

cid:<a href=[log in to unmask]">