Teachers,

Please see the follow up email from Emily Potter regarding the research project being conducted by her and Dr. Rubenstein.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Potter <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 4:37 PM
Subject: Agriculture Education Research Request
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell, Please forward to the North Region Teachers at your earliest convenience.

Dear Teachers,

A few days ago, you received an email about the Examination of Teacher Written Learning Objectives and Student Assessments study. The purpose of the study is to determine how effectively student assessments correlate with teacher written objectives in agricultural education.

Dr. Eric Rubenstein and I would like to officially invite you to participate in the research study by completing the following survey and submitting a unit plan of your choice.  The online survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete. There will be a drop-off location at both the Area 1 and Area 1 Region Rally events on September 6-8 if you wish to hand deliver your unit plans. If you wish to submit your unit plan via email, please send it to ([log in to unmask]).

We want to remind you that your involvement in the study is voluntary and appreciated. The information you provide in this document will be anonymous, and all efforts will be made to keep your answers confidential.

Please click on the following link to start the survey https://ugeorgia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0H7lwjaoKdLTDc9

The survey will close in four weeks, please complete the survey by September 10, 2018

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Emily Potter and Dr. Eric Rubenstein

Emily Potter

University of Georgia - Agricultural Education

UGA Collegiate FFA President

423-802-6341

Stan Mitchell
North Region Director