Teachers please click on the appropriate link below to find your invoice. If you have any issues with your invoice, please let me know asap so I can correct them. As a reminder, your invoice reflects what you input into the Google Form. For those of you who did not go back and make the corrections I asked you to make last week, your invoice reflects the larger of the two numbers (if you had a student number discrepancy) or if you had more student shirts listed than students attending, the number of shirts above the number of students was moved to the Additional Shirts category and billed accordingly.

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602