---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kasey Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Aug 3, 2018 at 9:18 AM
Subject: Fwd: North Georgia Two-Cylinder Club Introduction/Information
To: [log in to unmask]

Good Morning! I hope you are having a great week. An FFA parent in my
county has a wonderful opportunity available for those interested in
joining the North Georgia Two-Cylinder Club. The email I have forwarded has
all the information needed, as well as Mr. Ledford's contact information. I
was wondering if you could possibly pass this information forward?

Thanks so much!