From: AgEd Teachers of North Georgia <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Josh Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Region Rally Registration Update

Teachers,
I have attached our Region Rally Registration numbers as of noon today (Area 1 and Area 2 are on separate tabs). Please remember a couple of things:

1. Registration closes at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 8/22

2. VERY IMPORTANT - One you have registered online, you will receive an email confirmation from Google. This email will contain a link where you can go back and edit your registration numbers right up until the deadline. Please save this email so that you can edit your own registration numbers.

Currently there are many schools with no t-shirt sizes listed and/or student names. We need both of these things. If this pertains to your school, please go back and update your registration (using the link from the Google confirmation email) before the Wednesday deadline.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602