Teachers,
I have attached our Region Rally Registration numbers as of 11 am (Area 1 and Area 2 are on separate tabs). If you registered or made updates to your registration after 11 am, those are not reflected in the attachments.

Please remember a couple of things:

1. Registration closes at 11:59 pm tonight!

2. VERY IMPORTANT - One you have registered online, you will receive an email confirmation from Google. This email will contain a link where you can go back and edit your registration numbers right up until the deadline. Please save this email so that you can edit your own registration numbers.

I went through and highlighted possible issues. There are a few schools that the total number of males and females do not match with the total student number. There are many, many more that the total number of student shirts do not match the total student number. Please note that advisors and chaperones are given a free registration, but not a free t-shirt. I you or your chaperones want a t-shirt, they should be put in the additional t-shirt order at $12/ea.
If your school's registration has any highlighted marks, please go back and update your registration (using the link from the Google confirmation email) before the Wednesday deadline.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602