Good morning all my soon to be proficient Floral Designers of the South
Region!

This week we have four Mini Floral Design Clinics all over the South
Region. First off THANK YOU for registering last week and providing this
opportunity to your students.

*Registration / Fees -*  The registration list is attached. You will be
receiving an invoice from Ashley Osborne, if you haven't already for these
clinics. Please be reminded that is cost is $25 per student even if they do
not attend. We have already purchased all materials needed.

*Tools -* Each student will need to bring the following items: bucket,
floral shears/scissors, broom, band aids and pruners. If you have multiple
students they can share tools that you bring. I will not have enough for
all students.

*Teacher Needs (THAT"S YOU)-* These groups are very large in number to help
with crowd control and effective learning please sit with your students the
whole time during the clinic!! If you would like to leave by 7 PM each
night this is A MUST!!! Also please be reminded that whatever created will
go home with you and your students. Be prepared to take home designs.

*Logistics for Arrival - *

*Coffee County High School - Monday*
Park on the side of school and enter in front. Signs will be out to follow.
Meeting in lunchroom.
DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE - 3:45 PM

*Seminole County High School - Tuesday*
Put in address for school and right before you get to school turn right on
Town and Country Road. Meeting in Ag Barn and parking will be out front of
barn.
DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE - 3 PM

*8th Street Middle School - Wednesday*
Park in parking lot beside the stadium.
DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE - 4 PM - the school does not dismiss until 3:50 it
will be a "mad house" until 4 PM

*Bradwell Institute - Thursday *
Park in the side of building near the greenhouse. Please see the map
attached.
DO NOT SHOW UP BEFORE - 3:30 PM

We do have a few floral design clinic t-shirts for sale. First come, first
serve and only limited sizes. They are $10 each.

I am looking forward to seeing each of you and your fabulous students!

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *