Some reminders about Central Region FFA Leadership Rally next week.  We
will have a record number of students attending both days!!  This is very
exciting and we are all here to have fun and meet new people.  Please
remind you students to be patient, kind and courteous to everyone.

*Registration will be from 9:15AM - 9:45AM.  *

*You will need to enter in the North Gate of the fairgrounds and park in
New South Arena parking lots.  *

*Registration and Feeding America donations will take place inside the New
South Arena We will start promptly at 10:00AM inside the New South
Arena.Event will conclude around 4:00pm. *
*Things you need to bring:*

- *Payment*  - Checks to Central Region FFA - invoices were emailed out
last week - You are responsible for the # of students registered not the
number that show up day of

***STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR CLOTHES THAT CAN GET WET & a towel!** (NO
SWIMSUITS)  *

***Students may also want to bring spending money for concession stand and
a change of clothes for after the rally. *

- *Donations for Feeding America *

*Please remember to bring items for Feeding America.  The area officers
will be taking pictures of each school with the items you bring and
providing you with a press release that you can take back and share with
your local newspaper.  1. No glass - any food items collected in glass
containers have to be thrown away by the foodbank 2. All food must be
non-perishable - no fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, etc 3. No bottled water
needed at this time *

Click here for map of fairgrounds and driving directions
<http://www.gnfa.com/p/about/map>

Click here and look at list on right of the screen for:
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7846>
-Rally Game Details  <https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7846>
-Area 4 Team Breakdown <https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7846>
- Area 3 Team Breakdown <https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7846>
- 2018 Rally Tentative Schedule
<https://www.georgiaffa.org/page.aspx?ID=7846>

If you have additional questions please let me know.  See everyone next week
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education