Registration for the Central Region Tractor O&M CDEs will close today at 5
pm.

I want to remind you of the waiver form that is attached to the CDE
guidelines.  It is pages 9 & 10 of the guidelines (last 2 pages).  This
form (both pages) must be printed, completely fill out, and signed by the
student and the student's parent/guardian.  Students will not be allowed to
participate without this completed form.

I have the following schools registered so far:

*Area 3 *
Bleckley
Central of Talbot
Crawford
Dooly
Harris
Heard
Jasper
Locust Grove
Manchester
Marion
Mary Persons
Northside
Piedmont Academy
Pike
Putnam
Rutland
Spalding
Taylor
Troup
Union Grove
Upson Lee
Veterans

*Area 4*
Burke
Claxton
East Laurens
Evans
Johnson
Metter
Montgomery
Screven
South Effingham
Statesboro
Swainsboro
Thomson
Toombs
Treutlen
Washington
West Laurens

I still have not received specific model confirmation.  I will send that
information just as soon as I get it from New Holland.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kevin

--
Kevin Jump