Congratulations to the following students for placing 1st and 2nd in the
Area 3 Tractor Operations and Maintenance CDE held at Camp John Hope on
Thursday, September 27, 2018:

1st Place - Callum McCay - Heard HS - Cliff Collins, Advisor
2nd Place - Hunter Law - Perry HS - Kyle Dekle, Advisor

Best wishes to each of these FFA Members as they represent Central Region
and Area 3 at the state CDE at ABAC in December.

Complete results are attached.

Thank you to Casey Shumate and Camp John Hope staff for hosting all of our
CDEs.  Excellent facilities and gracious hosts are always appreciated.

Thank you to Wade Tractor Company in Griffin, GA and Mr. Mike Lilly for
providing the New Holland tractors used in the CDE.

Let me remind you to click the links below to provide CDE feedback and to
also encourage your students who participated to do the same by providing
access for them to the student link.

Advisory CDE Survey Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeGg6Cr20-ix9rr-Rz5wbswLjNvRBXURm2JvJkaOlzJrHZOfg/viewform>

Student CDE Survey Form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbqhUPY38rz7MOV69xT5CEsrBdYvTCxn-HtQIfompyhMbcBw/viewform>

I also want to encourage each of today's participants to send a letter of
thanks to our CDE sponsor at the address below:

Wade Tractor Company
c/o Mike Lilly
1218 Enterprise Way
Griffin, GA  30224