Teachers,

Some reminders about Central Region FFA Leadership Rally next week.  We will have a record number of students attending both days!!  This is very exciting and we are all here to have fun and meet new people.  Please remind you students to be patient, kind and courteous to everyone.

Registration will be from 9:15AM - 9:45AM.

You will need to enter in the North Gate of the fairgrounds and park in New South Arena parking lots.

Registration and Feeding America donations will take place inside the New South Arena
We will start promptly at 10:00AM inside the New South Arena.
Event will conclude around 4:00pm.

Things you need to bring:

Payment  - Checks to Central Region FFA - invoices were emailed out last week - You are responsible for the # of students registered not the number that show up day of

**STUDENTS NEED TO WEAR CLOTHES THAT CAN GET WET & a towel!** (NO SWIMSUITS)

**Students may also want to bring spending money for concession stand and a change of clothes for after the rally.

Donations for Feeding America

Please remember to bring items for Feeding America.  The area officers will be taking pictures of each school with the items you bring and providing you with a press release that you can take back and share with your local newspaper.

1. No glass - any food items collected in glass containers have to be thrown away by the foodbank

2. All food must be non-perishable - no fresh fruit, vegetables, meat, etc

3. No bottled water needed at this time

If you have additional questions please let me know.  See everyone next week
Thanks, Melissa

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education