I have attached a list of schools that are registered for the Area 3 and Area 4 Land Judging CDEs as well as T-shirt orders.  Please check the list for accuracy.

The Area 3 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 27, 2018 at Camp John Hope.  We will meet at the Firing Range Shelter near the Paint Ball Course.

The Area 4 Jr. and Sr. Land Judging CDE will be held on September 25, 2018 at Toombs County HS.  We will meet at the pecan orchard next to the Middle School, which is just across the road from the High School.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 4:30 PM.

--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher