I have attached a list of schools that are registered for the Area 3 and Area 4 Employment Skills LDEs as well as T-shirt orders.  Please check the list for accuracy.

The Area 3 Employment Skills LDE will be held on September 27, 2018 at Camp John Hope.  We will meet in the New Activities Building.

The Area 4 Employment LDE will be held on September 25, 2018 at Toombs County HS.  We will meet in the High School Agriculture Shop near the greenhouse.

On-site registration will begin at 4:00 PM and the competition will begin at 4:30 PM.

--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher