Congratulations to the following students and teachers for their performance in the Employment Skills LDE yesterday.  I have attached the score sheets from the two rounds for your viewing pleasure, a news release, and the evaluation forms for students and teachers.

The following students will compete in the second round on November 6th at Southeastern Technical College in Swainsboro for the Area 4 "Champeenship".  We will use the same Cover Letter and Resume Scores from the first round.

Jazmine Gordon, Islands HS, Advisor - Myria Shipman
Caroline Burke, Screven HS, Advisor - Nancy Sell
Anna Walace, Thomson HS, Advisor - Rick DuBose
Miriam Esquivel, Claxton HS, Advisor - Bradley Hall
Lily Ann Waldrep, West Laurens HS, Advisor - Travis Walker
Bethany Rodgers, Jefferson County HS, Advisor - Sandy Brassell

Special thanks goes out to Joey Montford, Tommell Wilcox, Mark Monfort, Beth Gallaway, and the Toombs County FFA for hosting the event, lining up a great set of judges, and providing great hospitality.  Huge thanks to Chris Corzine and Erik Robinson for conducting the LDE for me.

Please send thank you notes to the judges for donating their time to help judge.  I have provided their names and addresses below.

Group A
Kelsey Butler
121 Timber Loch Dr.
Vidalia, GA 30474

Wendie Sikes
1719 Louie Tietgen Rd
Reidsville, GA 30453

Group B
Christy Montford
2400 S. Hwy 19
Lumber City, 31549

Bo Ryals
106 SE Holland St.
Collins, GA 30421

Thank you,

BLN

Please take a second to fill out the ADVISOR SURVEY

Also please have your students fill out the STUDENT SURVEY
--
Barry Norris

Cell - 478-290-5821
Forestry Teacher