Georgia Ag Ed Teachers,

Is it time once again to nominate those individuals that have made a
lasting impact on Agriculture Education. Attached you will find the
Agriculture Education Hall of Fame application form. These nominations will
be due by Thursday, November 15th.  Please identify a retired teacher in
your community that is deserving to be elected into the Agricultural
Education Hall of Fame. This is a great way to honor some of the
individuals that have given so much to our profession. Feel free to forward
this email to any retired teachers or other parties that may be interested
in nominating someone. This is a tremendous honor that we can bestow on
some of Georgia's best Agriculture Educators so please take the time to
fill out an application. Please return the completed application to me by
November 15, 2018. If there is any way that I can assist you in completing
the application form attached just let me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher