The registration page for the Youth Educational Challenges is ready…finally!  After lots of anticipation, we are excited for the entries to start flooding in.  Click on the link, http://sunbeltexpo.com/highlighted-events/yeo/, to learn about three exciting opportunities available just for students at this year’s Expo – the NEW Youth Educational Challenges, NEW seminars sponsored by John Deere, and the Farm Credit Ag Mechanics Contest.  While it is a simple process to register for the Challenges, there is a very detailed instruction sheet for registration to help walk you through the process.  In addition, there is detailed information for each of the opportunities listed above.  Once you have had a chance to explore the opportunities with your students, please let me know if you have any questions or if you have trouble registering for any of the options.

Again, we are thrilled to be able to offer enhanced opportunities for your students at this year’s Expo.   We can’t wait for you to be with us in October.

Becca

Becca M. Turner
Vice President of Marketing and PR
Sunbelt Agricultural Exposition
290-G Harper Blvd
Moultrie, GA 31788
www.sunbeltexpo.com<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunbeltexpo.com&data=02%7C01%7CBilly.Howell%40gdc.ga.gov%7C675e5b9546e6403c406508d572563e4a%7C512da10d071b4b948abc9ec4044d1516%7C0%7C0%7C636540637104285084&sdata=60TBLp4fqwbc5Zry%2Fl174LXtJsZthIkO6tdEnlQBVgc%3D&reserved=0>
(229)985-1968 x2228

2018 Show Dates
Calico Spring Show – March 17&18
Field Day – July 24