Teachers

If you would like to request what part of the barn that you will be penned in for the State Market Goat show please go to the link below and fill out the google doc.
If you would like to be penned close to other chapters/counties please answer that question on the doc. Do not abbreviate chapter/county names - type it out fully.
I will try to get you as close to where you asked for as I can but pens will assigned on first come first serve basis based on the google doc.

Please have the google doc filled out by September 21 where I will time get the paperwork done and have it out before the show.

I have attached a barn lay-out for you to view.

The link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QP6Z2QPuCEzmDadOOcDnAy62KjnlZE-gWuyHiVpFyVI/edit

--
Tommy Waldrop