Teachers

I am sad to say that after much discussion and with the State of Georgia being under a state of emergency the decision has been made to error on the side of safety for our kids and cancel the Livestock Judging Clinic this weekend at Camp John Hope.

If your students would still like to purchase the t-shirt that we had for they can at $7 per shirt- your Area Animal Science Teacher will be in touch with you. If you had already mailed a check to me, we will send the check back or refund your money next week.

sorry to have to do this.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Animal Science Teacher