---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Riker, Seth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 1:14 PM
Subject: University of Kentucky Experience Equine Day
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Christa,

My name is Seth Riker, and I work in the University of Kentucky College of
Agriculture, Food and Environment.  Next month, we’re hosting a special
event for students interested in equine science and management. Since
students from Georgia are eligible for *in-state tuition* through the
Academic Common Market, I believe this would be a great opportunity for
some high school juniors and seniors.

Is there a way to share the message below with Georgia ag educators?  I
would appreciate any suggestions you may have.

Thank you in advance for your time.

- Seth

Hello,

The University of Kentucky (UK) is hosting its second annual *Equine
Experience Day on Friday, October 12*. This event is designed for high
school juniors and seniors interested in equine science and management.
The day will include an overview of the University of Kentucky program,
general college information, farm tours and a visit to a leading equine
medical clinic.  More information can be found at
https://students.ca.uky.edu/equineEXP

*Thanks to special agreements, high school students from Georgia may enroll
in this program at in-state tuition rates. *

We would greatly appreciate you sharing this information with your students.

Thanks so much for your time.

Seth

*P.S.  This will an ideal time to visit Lexington for the Keeneland October
Meet <https://www.keeneland.com/>*

*Seth Riker *

*Marketing and Communications Manager*

*E*: [log in to unmask]   *T*: 859-257-3469

*W: www.uky.edu/grow <http://www.uky.edu/grow>*   *F: *859-257-5212

*O:* N6 Agricultural Science Center

*S:* 1100 South Limestone Lexington, KY 40546-0091

University of Kentucky College of Agriculture, Food and Environment

*Center for Student Success *

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."