Good Morning Georgia Ag Teachers!

Just a reminder that our ShowCAES event is less than 2 weeks away! Please share with high school or college students who may be interested in what UGA and the College of Ag & Environmental Sciences has to offer. We will cover everything from Financial Aid to First Year Admissions to Transfer Admissions to Graduate Programs.  A meal will be provided and students can simply click the picture below to register!

[cid:[log in to unmask]]<https://apply.uga.edu/register/ShowCAES2018>

Thanks and Go Dawgs!

Katie

Katie Murray
Tifton Campus | Admissions Counselor
O: 229. 386.3077 | C: 229.454.0239
[email-signature-original]
[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/UGAtiftoncampus/> [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/UGATifton>  [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/ugatifton/>  [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxJXHxljHg0&t=1s>  [Snapchat] <https://www.snapchat.com/add/ugatifton>