It is almost Georgia National Fair week(s)!  We look forward to seeing you
all in Perry!  Thank you for all the work and energy you put into your
youths projects at the GNF.

As we prepare for the Beef Cattle shows, we could use some extra hands
checking on cattle Thursday afternoon and working the shows throughout the
weekend.  This document includes the first weekend beef cattle shows & the
second weekend Invitational Beef Cattle Shows.

If you can help, please email me or Ricky Wheeler when you would like to help and we will
add your information to this spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rTH5JlEu08Abg6J6Fz2BYYDCtQX7LCppLcP0MdiLomg/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance and we hope to see you in Perry over the next few
weeks.

--

Christa

Christa Steinkamp