---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alyssa Lynn Tarleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Listserv Survey Announcement
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,

Hope you are doing well! When you have the opportunity, would you mind
sending this out to the AgEd Listserv? Thanks so much!

Dear Georgia Agriculture Educators:

My name is Alyssa Flanders and I am working on a Master’s Degree in
Agricultural and Environmental Education at UGA. As a part of our
coursework for this semester, we have been tasked with developing,
administering, and analyzing data from a questionnaire of our own design.
This survey is intended to measure your knowledge, attitude, and behavior
towards work-life balance as an agricultural educator. The purpose of this
survey is to serve as a pilot study to test the effectiveness of survey
instrument design and educator response rate within Georgia Agriculture
Education prior to the development and distribution of future surveys
related to my thesis. Your responses will directly impact the
implementation and development of the survey instruments toward my area of
research for my thesis.

In a few days you will receive another email giving instructions for
completing an online questionnaire. This survey should take no more than 10
minutes to complete and I greatly appreciate your assistance in completing
this.

I encourage you to complete this survey as it will not only provide myself
with valuable information on survey instrument development but will also be
used to conduct further research in the area of agricultural educator
attrition in the state of Georgia.

If you do not wish to receive any further contacts about this study, please
contact Alyssa Flanders, the study principal investigator, at
[log in to unmask] and you will be removed from the distribution list
promptly.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Sincerely,

Alyssa Flanders

MAEE Graduate Student

University of Georgia

Christa

Christa Steinkamp

*Georgia Agricultural Education*

Curriculum & Technology Director

216 Four Towers Building, UGA

www.gaaged.org

706.552.4460 ofc
706.552.4462 fax

*Agricultural Education Mission*

"To be a premier learning system that delivers agricultural, environmental and
leadership education programs and services."