---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alyssa Lynn Tarleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 9:37 PM
Subject: Listserv Survey Announcement
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,

Hope you are doing well! When you have the opportunity, would you mind sending this out to the AgEd Listserv? Thanks so much!

Dear Georgia Agriculture Educators:

My name is Alyssa Flanders and I am working on a Master’s Degree in Agricultural and Environmental Education at UGA. As a part of our coursework for this semester, we have been tasked with developing, administering, and analyzing data from a questionnaire of our own design. This survey is intended to measure your knowledge, attitude, and behavior towards work-life balance as an agricultural educator. The purpose of this survey is to serve as a pilot study to test the effectiveness of survey instrument design and educator response rate within Georgia Agriculture Education prior to the development and distribution of future surveys related to my thesis. Your responses will directly impact the implementation and development of the survey instruments toward my area of research for my thesis.

In a few days you will receive another email giving instructions for completing an online questionnaire. This survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete and I greatly appreciate your assistance in completing this.

I encourage you to complete this survey as it will not only provide myself with valuable information on survey instrument development but will also be used to conduct further research in the area of agricultural educator attrition in the state of Georgia.

If you do not wish to receive any further contacts about this study, please contact Alyssa Flanders, the study principal investigator, at [log in to unmask] and you will be removed from the distribution list promptly.

Thank you so much for your assistance!

Sincerely,

Alyssa Flanders

MAEE Graduate Student