If you have not ordered ENR T-shirts for the CDE in a couple of weeks I
have extended the deadline to 4 pm today. I will be sending the order after
4 this afternoon.The T-shirt design is attached at the bottom of this
e-mail, t-shirts will be $12. Please go on the Ag Ed website to order
t-shirts. You can order t-shirts even if your students are registered for
the CDE. The Area I ENR CDE will be at Cass High School on Tuesday October
2nd, 2018. The Area 2 ENR CDE will be at East Jackson High School on
Monday, October 1st, 2018.   Registration is from 3:30 to 4:15 and the
contest will start at 4:30.

Registration for the Area 1 CDE will close on September 26 at 11:59 p.m.
Registration for the Area 2 CDE will close on September 25 at 11:59 p.m

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher