Teachers, registration for the Area 2 EMC Sub-Area events is now open.
Please log-in to event registration on the Ag.Ed. website to register
students. Each school may register up to 2 students for these events.
Please register for the event that is conducted in your service area. The
names of schools eligible for attending each event are listed in the
description on event registration and below.

Three sub-area events will be conducted in Area 2:
The Jackson EMC event will be held at the Jefferson City Agriculture
Facility in Jefferson on Tuesday, October 16, 2018. Students from the
following schools are eligible for participating in the Jackson EMC
training:

Athens Christian, Banks, East Jackson, Jackson, Jefferson City, Madison,
North Hall, and Winder Barrow, Apalachee.

The Walton/Snapping Shoals/Rayle EMC Sub-Area event will be at Walton EMC
in Monroe on Wednesday, October 17, 2018. The  Walton/Snapping
Shoals/Rayle EMC Training is open to students from the following schools:

Greene County,  Monroe Area, Morgan, Newton CCA,  Oconee County High
School, North Oconee, Oglethorpe County High School, Social Circle High
School, Lincoln County and Washington Wilkes High School.

The Habrsham/Blue Ridge Mountain/Hart EMC Sub-Area event will be held at
the  Habersham EMC office, 6135 HWY 115 CLARKESVILLE GA 30523. The
Habrsham/Blue Ridge Mountain/Hart EMC training event is open to students
from the following schools:

Elbert County, Franklin County,  Habersham Central, Habersham 9th Grade
Academy, Hart County High, Lumpkin County High, Rabun, Towns, Union, and
White County

*If your school is not listed in one of the events, please contact me prior
to attempting registration.  *

On-site registration will begin at 8:30 and the event will begin at 9:00.
The event should conclude around 2:30. Information pertaining to the EMC
CDE may be found on the Ag.Ed. website under CDE's - Agricultural
Electrification. Please contact me if you have any questions. I look
forward to serving you and your students.

 *Registration will close on October 10.*

The following schools have registered:

Jackson EMC Event
Athens Christian - 2

Walton/Snapping Shoals/Rayle EMC Event
Oconee County High School - 1
Oglethorpe County High School - 2

Habersham/Blue Ridge Mountain/Hart EMC Event
White County High School - 2

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher