Currently the Area 1 Tractor Operations and Land Judging CDE's are still
scheduled for tomorrow. Please remember this is a rain or shine event and
will proceed as planned barring any inclement weather. Please have your
students dress accordingly. Waterproof boots are recommended for land
judgers. As of 5 pm today the pits had no water in them but be prepared
just in case we have a morning or afternoon storm. If necessary we will
have copies of scoresheets for competitors to fill out and then at the
conclusion of the contest the student will fill out the official
scoresheet. Please bring something to keep your competitors scoresheets dry
during the contest and make sure they have the necessary rain gear.

The Area I Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDEs will be held at the
Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm. The map and address are attached.
Registration for each event will be conducted on-site in tents near the
tractor course. The tractor driving course will be set up and ready for
students by 2:30. Land Judging Registration will start at 3:45 and the
contest will begin at 4:30. Please be on time.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher