If you would like Land Judging T-Shirts for your team then I will need the
order *by the end of the day tomorrow*. If we do not have a minimum order
of 12 then I will not order t-shirts. You can register for t-shirts without
having your students listed on the roster.
Registration for the Area 1 & 2 Land Judging CDE's is open. The Area 1 Jr.
& Sr. Land Judging CDE's will be held on Tuesday, September 25th at the
River Farm location of the Calhoun Experiment Station (300 Battey Farm
Road) in Rome, Ga. The Area 2 Jr. & Sr. Land Judging CDE's will be held on
Thursday, September 27 at Thompson Mill Forest in Braselton. Jr. Teams may
be composed of 4 middle school students or 4 - 9th grade students. Sr.
division teams may be composed of 4 students in grades 9 - 12. On-site
registration will begin at 3:45 PM and the competition will start at 4:30
PM.

Registration for the Land Judging CDE closes on September 19th at 11:59 pm
for Area 1 and September 23 at 11:59 for Area 2. Please make sure to
register.

To place an order for t-shirts please use the tab under the CDE
Registration labeled Land Judging T-Shirts. The t-shirt design is attached.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher