Please see the attached order form from Davis Floral. I'm sorry for the quick turn around, but I forgot to send this out after the August teacher meeting.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ME BY 8:00 am ON OCTOBER 1st!

Davis is offering finished poinsettias of varying sizes, cyclamen, Christmas Cactus, and white florist hydrangeas. They are offering great prices and always have superb quality and service. These items would ship the week after Thanksgiving. Payment is not due at time of order. I will invoice you once I submit all orders.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602