Currently the Area 1 Tractor Operations and Land Judging CDE's are still scheduled for tomorrow. Please remember this is a rain or shine event and will proceed as planned barring any inclement weather. Please have your students dress accordingly. Waterproof boots are recommended for land judgers. As of 5 pm today the pits had no water in them but be prepared just in case we have a morning or afternoon storm. If necessary we will have copies of scoresheets for competitors to fill out and then at the conclusion of the contest the student will fill out the official scoresheet. Please bring something to keep your competitors scoresheets dry during the contest and make sure they have the necessary rain gear.

The Area I Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDEs will be held at the Calhoun Experiment Station River Farm. The map and address are attached. Registration for each event will be conducted on-site in tents near the tractor course. The tractor driving course will be set up and ready for students by 2:30. Land Judging Registration will start at 3:45 and the contest will begin at 4:30. Please be on time.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher