Teachers,

Please find attached the full points total for each Chapter in the 2017-2018 Chapter of the Year Award Program.

I hope you will find this information useful when assessing the strengths of the FFA component of your program. I also hope you find it useful when discussing with your Advisory Committees how you can all work together to encourage your local systems to support this participation...i.e: provide transportation, subs, early dismissals, etc.

Thank you for all of the time and effort that you put into creating these opportunities for your students. If you look at the sum totals for the first two columns, you will see the total number of participations across each area as well as the total number of different students that were involved. These are amazing numbers and you should all be very proud.

For a full set of point values and guidelines to the Chapter of the Year Award, please visit our website at northregionaged.org.

Thanks again for all that you do and do not hesitate to call if you have questions or would like to share opinions or thoughts. I welcome the conversation and greatly prefer open and respectful dialogue to an anonymous survey.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the upcoming CDE's,

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director