Thank you to all of the students who participated in the Area 2 Tractor Driving CDE held today at the Thompson Mill Forest. I'd like to take this opportunity to call out a few chapters who went above and beyond to help dismantle the tractor driving course, load the trailer and clean up. Thank you to Banks County High School FFA members and their Advisor Mr. Scott Wheatley, Jackson County High School FFA members and their Advisor, Dr. Shannon Lawrence, White County FFA members and Mr. Dustin Keener and Union County FFA and Advisor, Mr. Christopher Crump. I also want to thank Mr. Bill Lott and Mr. Jimmy Lee for all of their help and support. I am afraid I may have missed some students and advisors who helped with the course tear down and trailer loading, if you helped and I missed you, please know that I very much appreciate your work.

FFA membership and the results have been verified.The top two individuals have earned the right to represent Area 2 in the State Tractor Driving CDE at ABAC in December.

1st place - Garrett Morgan - White County High School - Advisor, Mr.Dustin Keener

2nd place - Josh Lindmeir Oglethorpe County High School - Advisor, Mr. Travis Sertich

A summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher