Teachers, registration is open for the Area 1 and Area 2 Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE. The Area 1  Ag. Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE will be held at Cass High School on Tuesday, October 2nd. The Area 2  Ag. Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE will be held at East Jackson High School on Monday, October 1st.

Please refer to the CDE guidelines posted on the FFA website for information related to the event. The equipment and tool identification list and the skill practicum description for the Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE may be found under forms and resources on the Agricultural Technology and Equipment I.D. CDE page on the website.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Registration for the Area 1 event will close on September 26 at 11:59 p.m. Registration for the Area 2 event will close on September 25 at 11:59 p.m.

The following schools have registered:

Area 1

Chattooga County High School

Area 2