Don't forget to order your ENR t-shirts this year, the design is awesome! The T-shirt design is attached at the bottom of this e-mail, t-shirts will be $12, please take a look, print it out, and post it in your classroom! I need t-shirt orders by September 17, no t-shirts will be ordered after this date. You can order t-shirts even if your students are registered for the CDE. The Area I ENR CDE will be at Cass High School on Tuesday October 2nd, 2018. The Area 2 ENR CDE will be at East Jackson High School on Monday, October 1st, 2018.   Registration is from 3:30 to 4:15 and the contest will start at 4:30.

Registration for the Area 1 CDE will close on September 26 at 11:59 p.m. Registration for the Area 2 CDE will close on September 25 at 11:59 p.m.

For official rules, please visit: www.gaaged.org.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher