Good afternoon everyone that sweated at the Rally yesterday!

First of all THANK YOU! Thank you for bringing your students to participate in the 4th Annual South Region Leadership Rally. It was a true blessing for me to see all the students and you having fun, even though it was hot!

The rally is, I hope, designed to allow students to enjoy the FFA, learn some leadership skills, get out of their comfort zones and return home excited to be more involved. I hope the day was a good one for you and yours.

Attached you will find a new press release for you to change to make your own for promotion of this event to your local community. Use it on social media and for school publications. Promote what you do and what your students do because it is very rare that someone else will. Use the photos you took or scroll through the photo gallery that we captured during the day!

PHOTO GALLERY LINK HERE

Also have your students take a quick moment to write a thank you note to the following sponsors/vendor that were in attendance at the rally.

Again thank you so much for coming to the South Region Leadership Rally with your students, it was a BLAST!!

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education