Hi!

Off the top of my head, you have three options.  I'll let you decide which
is less painful.

1.  Make yourself a new PGA-like residue, call it whatever you like (999,
XYZ, etc.).  It's just like PGA, but it includes O1.  To simplify
construction of this residue, try starting with the 1GA residue - to get
the internal coordinates right - then remove hydrogens as needed and adjust
oxygen charges to match those in PGA.

2.  Make yourself a new SO3-like residue that contains the O1.  Again, call
it whatever.  Base it off of the OME residue for angles and torsions, but
use bond-lengths that are more appropriate for SO3.  Put this residue first
in the file for more ease using leap, but you can eventually manage a build
if it is elsewhere.

3.  Start with 1GA there in leap and manually remove hydrogens and adjust
charges and set heads and tails and add all the surrounding residues
manually.  Then, build up the rest as it pleases you.  This version might
get tricky if you are trying to load a PDB structure rather than trying to
create the structure from templates in tleap.  But, it should be possible.

If any of that didn't make sense or needs more explanation, just say.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley