Teachers,

Today at 10am, registration will open for the Ag Electrification (EMC) Sub-Area CDEs.  The registration page will look slightly different than previous editions in that each event is open for registration across Central Region.  The events are NOT elimination events this year and each chapter is eligible to send 1 student to the Area CDE for competition.  Any Central Region chapter can sign up to participate in either event at either location. Each chapter may bring up to 2 participants.

As in the past, there will be 2 events at at each of 2 locations.  Specific information about each event is as follows:

October 30 - Southeast Bulloch High School
November 1 - Camp John Hope
  • Morning Event starts at 10am
  • Evening Event starts at 4pm
Snacks and a meal will be provided by the EMCs at no cost to you at each event.  To be efficient, we need an accurate count of attendees.  I will assume 1 teacher in addition to the students that you register.

Registration will close on October 19th at 5 pm.

Kevin
--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher