Teachers,

EMC Sub-Area CDE registration closes this Friday (19th) at 5pm.  If you have not registered yet, please take a moment to do so before closing on Friday.  I assume one teacher attending per chapter for meal count.  If you have additional people attending with you, let me know by replying to this email.

If there is any information below that is incorrect, take a moment to log in and adjust that information on the website before closing on Friday.

The following chapters are registered for Sub-Area EMC CDEs:

Southeast Bulloch - Tuesday, October 30 - 10 am (finish by 3pm)
Southeast Bulloch - Tuesday, October 30 - 4 pm (finish by 9pm)
Camp John Hope - Thursday, November 1 - 10am (finish by 3pm)
Camp John Hope - Thursday, November 1 - 4 pm (finish by 9pm)
Agenda for each Day (October 30 and November 1)

Morning Event
9:45 am - Sign In
10 am - Orientation and Wiring Plan Instruction
11 am - Students begin Wiring
12:30 pm - lunch
1pm - Problem Solving Activity
2pm - Speech Demonstration Activity
3pm - Wrap Up and Adjourn

Evening Event
3:45 pm - Sign In
4 pm - Orientation and Wiring Plan Instruction
5 pm - Students begin Wiring
6:30 pm - supper
7pm - Problem Solving Activity
8pm - Speech Demonstration Activity