EMC Sub-Area CDE registration is closed.   I assume one teacher attending per chapter for meal count.  If you have additional people attending with you, let me know by replying to this email.

If there is any information below that is incorrect, reply to this email to let me know.  EMCs provide lunch for the day events and dinner for the evening events.  In addition, they provide personnel to assist with the workshop If plans change and you cannot attend, let me know as soon as possible.

The following chapters are registered for Sub-Area EMC CDEs:

Southeast Bulloch - Tuesday, October 30 - 10 am (finish by 3pm)
Southeast Bulloch - Tuesday, October 30 - 4 pm (finish by 9pm)
Camp John Hope - Thursday, November 1 - 10am (finish by 3pm)
Camp John Hope - Thursday, November 1 - 4 pm (finish by 9pm)

--
Kevin Jump
Area Mechanics Teacher